With Memorial Day finally here, it’s time to start thinking about fun ways to spend your extra-long weekend! It’s no secret that little ones need constant entertaining, so its a good idea to have some plans in your back pocket for when they start to get antsy. Don’t fret - Antsy Pants has you covered with our Build and Play Kits, Sand Toys, Kites and Accessories! Antsy Pants is limitless fun for the whole family, while encouraging active and imaginative play!
Here are a few ways to keep your kids active, entertained, and busy all weekend long. Caution: smiles guaranteed!
- Pack a good ol’ fashioned family picnic: Pack up your basket, blanket and your kiddies’ favorite snacks! A picnic is the perfect way to put a twist on an everyday meal. Head to your local park, beach or even your own backyard for some great family bonding time. Hint: Antsy Pants Cottage Tent and Camping TeePee are the perfect picnic forts – plus they keep you shaded from the harsh sun 😉.
- Plan an epic scavenger hunt: There’s nothing like a scavenger hunt to keep young adventurers entertained! Plan an active scavenger hunt around your backyard or block with hidden clues, trivia questions, obstacle courses and more. They’ll be busy running around all day until they find the hidden treasure. At the end of the day, its guaranteed you’ll be the coolest parent around!
- Head to the beach! It’s the long weekend after all - hit the sandy shores for some well-deserved rest and relaxation! Of course, this depends on the weather and whether you live on the coast, but you can always bundle up and enjoy the fresh air! Antsy Pants Sand Toys and Buckets are guaranteed to keep the good beach times rollin’ all day long.
- Host a Backyard Bash: Memorial Day is all about spending time with loved ones. Invite your close friends and family to a low-key Memorial Day party! Throw some burgers on the grill and play some games with guests for some classic Memorial Day fun.
- Get out your green thumb: Get outside and start growing a “Mommy and Me” Garden. Spring is the perfect time to plant some flowers in the garden and encourage your little one’s to get involved. You can even start growing some veggies or fruits for tasty snacks! Your kids will learn valuable skills while having fun in the sun.
We hope these ideas help inspire your and your family to have an awesome and active weekend! To make things even sweeter, we're is having a Memorial Day sale all weekend long. Visit www.antsypants.com until Monday, May 28, 2018, to get 25% of ALL purchases site-wide with the code: MEMORIAL25.
Happy shopping and happy Memorial Day weekend from Antsy Pants!